Just started looking for our first G. I have always wanted one and admired them. Really pleased to have found the site, I know sweet fa about them but can see there is loads of knowledge on here and skilled people maintaining them. I look forward to joining in, even if its asking dumb questions at first
Hi Stephen here from Galway, just after buying a 1985 g460 gd SWB along with an om606 from another lad, hoping to start the conversion in early Feb all going well,
Plan on putting in deiselmeiken 7.5m pump along with the Hx35.
Thanks again to Declan for pointing me to this forum.
My name is Mike and I am just finishing a body restoration on my 87 W460 SWB G300D. I have had the engine rebuilt with new valve stem seals, head redone and timing chain and injectors. This car is in Ireland SW and will be ready for road next week. Photos to follow.
My name is Carlie and I've joined the G-Wagen Register to help with insurance. We have specialist policies for 4x4 off roading, modified vehicles, limited mileage, agreed value and more so hopefully we can help you when your pride and joys are up at renewal!
I'm online for support if you need me and by quoting the group we can apply up to 15% club discount with our insurers, it is only the Thatcham branch that has these facilities so make sure you call us
01635 874646