Introduce yourself please
-
PeterTheman
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: Northwest London
Re: Introduce yourself please
I'm on the lookout for Lwb 9 Seater
Preferably early 80s
A long look ahead as funds are just not ready at the minute
Peter
North London
Preferably early 80s
A long look ahead as funds are just not ready at the minute
Peter
North London
- John757
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5990
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:16 am
- Location: UK
Re: Introduce yourself please
Welcome to the gwagenregister Peter.. are you new to Gwagens?
all the info you need for an informed purchase is here for you to look at...
read the buyers guide http://www.gwagenregister.com/phpbb/vie ... f=4&t=2881
and post up here any wagens you are looking at.... the wealth of knowledge.. will guide you to the right G.
John757
all the info you need for an informed purchase is here for you to look at...
read the buyers guide http://www.gwagenregister.com/phpbb/vie ... f=4&t=2881
and post up here any wagens you are looking at.... the wealth of knowledge.. will guide you to the right G.
John757
-
PeterTheman
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: Northwest London
Re: Introduce yourself please
Thank you for letting me Join
I will take all your advice
I not in a hurry to purchase to be honest
There is lots of information on this Forum
And I like all the projects
I have no idea at all on G Wagons
I will take all your advice
I not in a hurry to purchase to be honest
There is lots of information on this Forum
And I like all the projects
I have no idea at all on G Wagons
- Miziol
- Posts: 220
- Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:49 pm
Re: Introduce yourself please
Hello to all enthusiasts of G wagen!
I am a happy owner of SWB W460 LHD with 606a 711.113 and super Goran 6mm pump.
I forgot that I logged in here some time ago, so this is my first post.
My G has been renovated, it took two years but I am constantly improving something.
Greetings Marcin
I am a happy owner of SWB W460 LHD with 606a 711.113 and super Goran 6mm pump.
I forgot that I logged in here some time ago, so this is my first post.
My G has been renovated, it took two years but I am constantly improving something.
Greetings Marcin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Glenn
- Posts: 1607
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:38 pm
- Location: Dublin
Re: Introduce yourself please
Welcome Marcin. Very cool G. Love the military touches. What lift have you on it?
- Miziol
- Posts: 220
- Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:49 pm
Re: Introduce yourself please
Thanks Glenn,Glenn wrote:Welcome Marcin. Very cool G. Love the military touches. What lift have you on it?
I have ORC springs and eibach schocks with 2" lift and body spacers 35mm wheels 33" MT Bfs
Now i have Bravo snorkel also.
Greetings Marcin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- needamerc
- Site Admin
- Posts: 6808
- Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:50 am
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
-
ArndG
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:12 pm
Re: Introduce yourself please
Hi everybody,
I have G for 7 years now (G400cdi, 2003 build), black and good fun (that is most of the time
)
I just stumbled over this forum and are looking forward to help and getting helped
Arnd
I have G for 7 years now (G400cdi, 2003 build), black and good fun (that is most of the time
I just stumbled over this forum and are looking forward to help and getting helped
Arnd
- needamerc
- Site Admin
- Posts: 6808
- Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:50 am
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
Re: Introduce yourself please
Welcome Arnd.
Eddie in Dublin.
Eddie in Dublin.